We Offer the following Microsoft products;
- Dynamics NAV – Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a highly customizable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that helps businesses automate and connect their sales, purchasing, operations, accounting, and inventory management. Dynamics NAV is an ideal ERP solution for small and medium enterprises and multinational corporations with a need for multi- country and multi- currency operations.
- Dynamics AX – is a powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) software package for finance and operations. It helps global enterprises organize, automate, and optimize their processes on-premises, in the cloud, or through hybrid deployment. It’s part of the Microsoft Dynamics suite of intelligent business applications.
- Dynamics 365 BC – Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive business management solution designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Here’s how you can get the most out of it.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations -Dynamics 365 applications enable organizations to manage financial risk and reduce fraud, helping them to move away from transactional financial management to adopt predictive and proactive operations that help them drive performance, protect revenue, and take better care of their people.
- Power BI – Connect to and visualize any data using the unified, scalable platform for self-service and enterprise business intelligence (BI) that’s easy to use and helps you gain deeper data insight.
- Dynamics CRM – It’s a set of integrated, data-driven software solutions that improve how you interact and do business with your customers.
- Microsoft SharePoint –
SharePoint in Microsoft 365 – A cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes. Instead of installing and deploying SharePoint Server on-premises, any business can subscribe to a Microsoft 365 plan or to the standalone SharePoint Online service. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers.
SharePoint Server – Organizations can deploy and manage SharePoint Server on-premises or with an Office 365 Enterprise subscription to take advantage of all the latest features. And it offers additional features and capabilities, such as modern site pages, modern web parts and authoring, modern lists and libraries, modern search, integration with PowerApps, Power BI and MS Flow, and SharePoint home page.
SharePoint Designer 2013 – A free program last released in 2013. Used to build powerful, workflow-enabled solutions. And used to edit external content types for an external data solution based on Business Connectivity Services.
OneDrive sync – A desktop program that you can use to sync documents from a team site or OneDrive for work or school to your computer for offline use.
- Microsoft O365 – Online Version of Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft SQL Server – is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that supports a wide variety of transaction processing, business intelligence and analytics applications in corporate IT environments.